We meet at 7.30pm on the fourth Wednesday of each month, except December at the Castlereagh Community Hall, on the corner of Castlereagh Road and Shaftsbury Avenue, Castlereagh.
So don't miss out on any exciting finch news and presentations, and join us at our next meeting!
2017 Meeting Dates
- 25 January
- 22 February
- 22 March (5 x Wednesdays this month)
- 26 April
- 24 May (5 x Wednesdays this month)
- 28 June
- 26 July
- 23 August – Annual meeting – Subscriptions due
- 27 September
- 25 October
- 22 November – Christmas meeting – (5 x Wednesdays this month)
- December – no meeting this month
- See our Events page so you don't miss any of our exciting meetings
Monthly Meeting Presentations
At our monthly meetings, you can expect the following:
- Guest speakers
- Informative video presentations
- Slide presentations
- Club member presentations
- Fun Finch Quizzes
- Lively and informative discussions
- Raffles with lots of prizes
- “Finch Bizz” Newsletter
- Latest avicultural information & updates
- Hot tea, coffee and biscuits
So, if you are looking for a fun, informative and enjoyable night then come along, take off your shoes and relax, have a cup of tea or coffee and a bickie and enjoy the evening.
Juniors are most welcome and receive help, advice and great encouragement from the “older” members.
Keep up to date
Don't miss out on any important dates, information or the latest “Finch Bizz” newsletter by frequently visiting the News page.